What does Forever Young laser do?
- The MW Clinic London is pleased to be able to offer the Sciton BBL (BroadBand Light) Forever Young treatment. However, despite what many people may think this device is not a laser. The treatment uses intense pulsed light (IPL) technology to target and treat a range of skin concerns. These include sun damage, age spots, freckles, fine lines, wrinkles, and redness.
What are the benefits of Forever Young?
- The Forever Young treatment improves the appearance of skin damage, aging signs, and various skin conditions. The treatment is designed to stimulate collagen production in the skin, improving its texture and elasticity, thus making it look younger and healthier for a more extended period.
What is the recovery from BBL Forever Young?
- The term 'Forever Young' is attributed to the idea that the treatment can help slow down the aging process of the skin. The Sciton BBL Forever Young treatment is minimally invasive and requires little to no downtime. This makes it a popular option for those looking to rejuvenate their skin without undergoing surgery.
Does Broadband Light damage your skin?
- This cosmetic treatment is suitable for all skin types and is safely performed in a series of treatments. Most patients see significant improvement in their skin's appearance after a few sessions. The treatment helps to achieve a smoother, brighter, and more even skin tone.
Who will provide the Broadband Light Forever Young treatment?
- The MW Clinic London's experienced ophthalmic surgeon and aesthetic doctor, Dr Meg Minasian, can provide a personalised treatment plan based on individual skin concerns and needs.