- At The MW Clinic London, we are committed to providing our clients with the latest in aesthetic treatments, which is why we are proud to offer hyaluronic acid fillers from Teoxane. These fillers are used by Miss Meg Minasian, an experienced ophthalmic surgeon and aesthetic doctor, to help our clients achieve their desired aesthetic results.
- Teoxane fillers are made of hyaluronic acid, a substance that is naturally found in the body and can help restore volume and hydration to the skin. These fillers are designed to be long-lasting, and our clients have reported significant improvement in their appearance following treatment with Teoxane fillers.
- Miss Meg Minasian is skilled in administering Teoxane fillers for a range of aesthetic concerns, including reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, restoring volume to the cheeks and lips, and improving the overall texture and hydration of the skin. She works closely with each client to develop a personalized treatment plan that meets their individual needs and goals.
- One of the key benefits of Teoxane fillers is their versatility. These fillers come in a variety of formulations, each designed to address different aesthetic concerns. For example, Teoxane's RHA range is designed to mimic the natural movement and flexibility of the skin, making it an ideal option for treating fine lines and wrinkles. Meanwhile, Teosyal Ultra Deep is designed for restoring volume to the cheeks and chin.
- Teoxane fillers are also known for their safety and effectiveness. These fillers are rigorously tested and approved by regulatory agencies, and are designed to provide natural-looking results with minimal downtime or discomfort.
- At The MW Clinic London, we are committed to providing our clients with the highest standard of care and the latest in aesthetic treatments. We are proud to offer Teoxane fillers as part of our range of services, and we are confident that our clients will be pleased with the results they achieve.
- We encourage anyone who is interested in learning more about these fillers to schedule a consultation with Miss Meg Minasian, who will be happy to discuss their individual needs and recommend the best treatment options for achieving their desired results.
- To book a consultation with Miss Meg Minasian please contact us here or book online here.
Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
|Pain:||Mild (numbing cream can be applied beforehand)|
|Downtime:||Usually about 24-72 hours (potential bruising possible)|
|Results:||Immediately, lasting 9-12 months|
|Concerns Treated:||Include Static wrinkles, Volume loss, Tear trough, Cheeks, Lip enhancement|
|Pricing:||Pricing is done per 1ml syringe. From £550 per syringe|