- Jelly roll eyebags, can make a person look tired or older than they are, they also tend to make the eye look smaller when smiling at any age. At The MW Clinic London, our experienced ophthalmic surgeon, Dr Meg Minasian, offers safe and effective treatments to address this concern.
- The most effective treatment for jelly roll eyebags is a very limited amount of botulinum toxin placed just below the lower lid margin. These injections must only be undertaken after careful assessment of the lower lid tissue integrity or they can cause unwanted complications. The exact placement and depth of the injection is also critical.
- At The MW Clinic London, Dr Meg Minasian can provide a personalised treatment plan tailored to your individual needs and concerns. We use the latest techniques and technologies to ensure safe and effective results, and most of our treatments require little to no downtime.
- If you're concerned about jelly roll eyebags and want to achieve a more youthful and refreshed appearance to the eyes, book a consultation with Dr Meg Minasian at The MW Clinic London. We can help you achieve your desired results and improve the overall health and appearance of the skin around the eyes.
- To book a consultation with Dr Meg Minasian please contact us here or book online here.
Please find below many of the most common other questions about Jelly Roll Eye Bags asked by our clients, and answered by our expert doctor, Dr Meg Minasian.
What is the best cosmetic procedure for puffy under eyes?
- The choice of the best cosmetic procedure for puffy under eyes depends on the individual's specific condition. Options include dermal fillers, lower blepharoplasty, or non-surgical treatments like dermal rolling or topical creams. A full medical consultation with Dr Meg Minasian will help to determine what treatment may be appropriate for you.
How long does Botox under the eyes last?
- Botox under the eyes typically lasts around 3 to 4 months, but the duration can vary from person to person.
Is Botox under the eyes safe?
- When administered by a qualified healthcare professional, Botox under the eyes can be safe. Our founder, Dr Meg Minasian, has over 25 years experience injecting botulinum toxin and is one of London's most experienced professionals in this treatment.
What are the side effects of Botox around the eyes?
- Common side effects of botulinum toxin around the eyes can include temporary bruising, swelling, or mild discomfort at the injection site. In rare cases, there may be eyelid drooping or other adverse effects.
How much does Jelly Roll Eye Bags treatment cost?
- The cost of treating Jelly Roll Eye Bags with botulinum toxin will start at £295, which is the same for any single area on the face. However a full medical consultation with Dr Meg Minasian will be first be required in order to determine the appropriate treatment. The price for this can be found on our Pricing page.
Is Botox or fillers better for under eyes?
- The choice between botulinum toxin and fillers for under-eye treatment depends on the individual's specific concerns and the underlying causes of the issues. Botulinum toxin is typically used for wrinkles and fine lines, while fillers can be used to address hollowing or volume loss in the under-eye area. A consultation with Dr Meg Minasian will be necessary before any treatment is recommended.
How long does it take for Jelly Roll Botox to work?
- The time it takes for jelly roll botulinum toxin treatment to work can vary among individuals, but some people may start to see results within a few days to a week after the treatment. Full results may take a couple of weeks to become apparent.