- The founder of The MW Clinic London, Dr Meg Minasian, has over 25 years experience in the therapeutic use of botulinum toxin. Primarily this was in the treatment of eye movement disorders, neurological facial dystonias and aberrant nerve regeneration following facial palsies.
- This extensive experience forms the foundation of Meg’s advanced understanding of the powerful potential benefits of botulinum toxin in aesthetics. She has been performing these treatments for more than 15 years.
- Anti-wrinkle injections are a popular choice for patients seeking a safe and effective way to reduce the appearance of dynamic wrinkles on the face and neck. It can also help to address other concerns including: excessive sweating, saggy neck, jowling and hooded eyes.
- Dr Meg Minasian will customise the injections to target specific areas of concern, ensuring that each patient receives a personalised treatment plan that delivers natural-looking results.
- We understand that every patient is unique. That's why we take a personalised approach to each treatment plan, ensuring that each patient receives the best possible care and attention. Whether you're seeking anti-wrinkle injections or another cosmetic treatment, our team is here to help.
- If you're interested in learning more about our botulinum toxin injections or any of our other cosmetic treatments, please don't hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have and help you schedule a consultation with Dr Meg Minasian.
- To book a consultation with Dr Meg Minasian please contact us here or book online here.
Botulinum Toxin Injections
|Pain:||Minimal (numbing cream can be applied beforehand)|
|Downtime:||None (potential bruise). No exercise or excessive heat/alcohol for 24hrs.|
|Results:||Onset at 3-5 days with maximal effect 2 weeks, duration 3 months|
|Recommended course:||Repeat injections 3-4 monthly|
|Concerns Treated:||Include Dynamic wrinkles, Gummy smile, Teeth grinding, Excessive sweating|
Please note that for all patients no treatment will be advised or performed unless a full consultation with Dr Meg Minasian has first been undertaken.